Invest in Brighter Futures & A Strong Central Texas
Our students want to become the first in their families to graduate from college. But without Breakthrough and your support, students like ours only have a 8% chance of obtaining a post-secondary degree of any kind. You can help change that. You can help make college dreams come true.
The value of a college degree is more than just the increased earning potential of the person who earns it. It’s the long-lasting ripple effect through an entire family and neighborhood, as family, friends and community members are themselves inspired to follow their own vision. It’s the impact on an entire region and economy, as educational attainment closes the opportunity gap and decreases social and economic inequity.
By investing in our students you are investing in a brighter future for them, their families and our community.
Below are a few ways to give to Breakthrough:
Because of supporters like YOU
- 280 rising 6th and 7th grade students enroll in Breakthrough each year, making a long-term commitment to their education.
- 99% of Breakthrough students graduate high school on time, compared to 83% of Central Texas low-income students
- 90% enroll directly into college, compared to 44% of Central Texas low-income students
- 100% complete a financial aid application, compared to 44% of Central Texas low-income students
- 90% of students stay in Breakthrough from 6th grade through college
- Students participating in the Breakthrough program graduate from college at 7 times the rate of other low-income high school graduates