As an Honor Roll member, you become a caring partner helping give students the tools, guidance and encouragement they need to navigate the complicated process of preparing for, enrolling in and graduating from college.
Become a Breakthrough Honor Roll Member
Sustaining Members pledge $1,000 – $5,000 or more per year for five years to provide long-term, sustained financial support for Breakthrough’s growing high school and college transition programs. Join today with a one-time or monthly donation online, or pledge your support and receive an invoice each year at a time of your choosing.
Annual Members give $600 – $5,000 or more annually with a one-time donation or monthly payments. Your gift will support Breakthrough high school graduating seniors, as they take the next momentous steps on their path to college and career success.
HONOR ROLL EVENTS
Spring Appreciation Party
Give Back Day: High School Graduation Celebrations
Give Back Day: College Grad Fest
Give Back Day: Card Writing Party
Summer Experience Breakthrough
Fall Breakthrough Benefit Concert
Honor Roll members enjoy opportunities throughout the year to:
Connect with fellow members and Breakthrough students and alumni at the annual Spring Membership Social, exclusively for members and your guests.
Attend annual fall speaker event for insight into Breakthrough’s mission and educational equity, exclusively for members and your guests.
From volunteering with fellow members and family on Honor Roll Give Back Days to sharing Breakthrough’s mission throughout the community, there are many ways to contribute beyond your donation.
What’s my impact?
Your Honor Roll contribution this year will help Breakthrough accomplish the following:
- Year-round, holistic academic for high school graduating seniors from Austin ISD and Manor ISD
- Weekly College Applications Workshops
- College Options & Financial Aid conferences for every student and their family to select the best fit college and a plan to fund school and living expenses
- Weeklong summer Thrive Summit to prepare students for college life
- On average, 97% of Breakthrough high schools seniors graduate on time and 90% enroll directly in college, compared to 40% of their peers
- Monthly, quarterly or annual installments are available, starting at $50 per month
- Membership gifts can be made online or via check, donor advised fund, stock or wire transfer, or phone.
- Already an Honor Roll Member and need to make a pledge payment? Click here to give now.
- Does your employer match charitable gifts or volunteer hours? Check with your HR department to maximize the impact of your support.
Karen and Barry Aidman
Clayton and Gaby Smith
Bri and David Walker
Monica Maldonado Williams
Megan and Brent Zaal