This summer, Breakthrough Middle School students explored the effects of recent protests and COVID-19 through a lens of social justice. This powerful collection of student works culminated in a digital time capsule that our community will be able to reflect back on for years to come. View the video above for a virtual tour!
- Mark your calendars! Amplify Austin is March 1-2
- Alumni Spotlight: James Carter
- Breakthrough Internship Network Creates Talent Pipeline, Fosters Social Responsibility Among Austin-Area Employers
- Breakthrough Central Texas Returns Up to $55 per Dollar Invested
- 20th Anniversary Spotlight: Barry Aidman