Get My Company Involved
Breakthrough partners with corporations throughout Austin in various ways — developing meaningful employee engagement experiences, connecting individual professionals with ongoing volunteer opportunities, and, through our Future Focus Internship Program, collaborating to build internship partnerships for college students. Breakthrough is proud to partner with our business community to ensure all students, regardless of neighborhood, family economic status or ethnicity, have the tools and support they need to participate in Austin’s professional workforce.
- Future Focus—Host a paid, summer internship for a Breakthrough high school graduate to gain valuable professional experience.
- Sponsor an Event—Enjoy a variety of marketing and experiential benefits with underwriting and sponsorship opportunities to suit your corporate goals and budget.
- Corporate Council— Join businesses contributing $1,000 or more annually and enjoy visibility as a leader investing in our community and workforce.
- Matching Gifts — Double the impact of your gift to Breakthrough by leveraging a matching gift from your employer.
- Become a Program Partner — Program partnership is a unique opportunity to help close the opportunity gap by exposing students to exciting experiences that inspire further study of math, science, technology, and beyond.
- On-going Volunteer Opportunities — Serve as a career mentor; or assist with after-school tutoring, high school and college application coaching, and middle school and high school academic coaching.
- One-time Group Volunteer Opportunities for Employees — As a one-time group activity or individually, volunteers can serve as interviewers during our students’ Summer Presentations of Learning, the culminating event of our summer programs.
For more information on how to get your company involved, contact Kate Garrett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512.692.9444 x126.