Join A Giving Circle
Breakthrough Advocates Helping Pave The Way To College Graduation
The Breakthrough Honor Society is a circle of individuals and families who are committed to creating a legacy of education attainment and opportunity for Breakthrough students and their families. Honor Society members contribute unrestricted annual gifts of $2,500 or more, providing essential funding to underwrite extended learning programs, comprehensive advising and leadership experiences for Breakthrough students on their 12 year journey from middle school to college graduation.
All Honor Society Members receive the following benefits:
- Invitation to bi-annual Honor Society Appreciation Reception
- Semi-annual print newsletter
- Periodic email updates from the Executive Director
- Advance invitation to special Experience Breakthrough program events
Breakthrough’s Leadership Circle consists of Honor Society members who pledge $5,000 or more annually for a three year period. Their multi-year investment provides a stable source of funding to sustain key programs and services as Breakthrough continues to grow to meet the needs of our community. In recognition of their commitment, Breakthrough is pleased to offer all of the Honor Society benefits, plus:
- Complimentary tickets to Annual Champions Celebration and Beat the Odds Benefit
- Invitation to annual Graduation Celebration
- Personalized gift plan with opportunity to designate your gift annually to the program(s) or event(s) of your choosing
- Annual meeting with organization leadership
For more information or to join The Breakthrough Honor Society or Leadership Circle, please contact Holly Wissmann at 512.692.9444 X 113 or firstname.lastname@example.org.